Stop by the Visitor Centre in Steveston to get some licensed Once Upon a Time souvenirs to remember your time in the “Real Storybrooke!” Some of the items you’ll find at the Visitor Centre include the following:
- An exclusive “Welcome to Storybrooke” t-shirt
- An exclusive “Welcome to Storybrooke” button
- An exclusive Storybrooke postcard
- Character magnets
- Storybrooke greeting cards
The Visitor Centre also sells some locally made items such as:
- Local artist greeting cards
- TAGOR Banner Bags
- Wild Sweets Chocolate by Dominique and Cindy Duby
- The Sockeye Special by Ron Hyde
Shopping in Steveston
Steveston is full of one-of-a-kind shops, where you can find everything from jewelry and home décor to clothes and books. If you’re interested in books like Belle, be sure to stop by Village Books & Coffee House to check out their selection of new and used books (and try their Dark Swan Latte). And then there’s Scout & Co. (Any Given Sundae/The Three Bears Day Spa on the show), where you can find handmade gifts and vintage treasures from Canadian artisans.
Steveston is also full of maritime history, and the gift shop at the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site (also known as the Storybrooke Cannery) is just the place to pick up west coast souvenirs and marine-themed items.