“The Suitcase: Intergenerational Healing Through Traces of the Past”
- Dates: June 2, 2018 - July 1, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Location: Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site
- Address: 5180 Westwater Drive, Richmond, BC V7E 6P3
“The Suitcase: Intergenerational Healing Through Traces of the Past” Exhibit Hours: June 2nd -July 1st, 12-4pm (temporary closure June 15-18) Murakami Boatworks building. The exhibit takes us on a journey that captures the particular realities of a Carrier (Dakelh) woman’s day-to-day life from 1948 to 1998, highlighting the special meaning of intergenerational relationships past and present.