8th annual Steveston Grand Prix of Art
- Dates: September 22, 2018 - September 23, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Location: Various locations around Steveston
- Address: 5180 Westwater Drive, Richmond, BC V7E 6P3
The picturesque fishing village of Steveston is the stunning location for the 8th annual Grand Prix of Art. Over 100 artists of all ages and experience levels join us for a day of intense fun and competition, artists race against the clock in this three hour painting challenge. The competition starts at 10am, and ends at 1pm. Artists are assigned painting locations throughout Steveston Village. The exhibition is open to the public from 3pm – 6pm on Saturday and will remain on display at Britannia Heritage Shipyards National Historic Site until Sunday, September 23rd from 12-pm – 4pm.