Christmas at the Cannery - Festival of Trees
- Dates: December 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- Address: 12138 Fourth Avenue, Richmond, BC V7E 3J1
- Phone: 604.664.9009
- Price: Regular admission fees apply.
Steveston Festival of Trees, from December 1 to 31, inside the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site. Merchants and community groups from the Steveston area will show off their creative talents by decorating their own Christmas trees, which will be on display inside the historic cannery, for a friendly competition to earn your votes. The winning tree will be announced on December 16th at the Cannery Farmers Market.
Holiday Hours: Open daily 10am to 5pm. Dec. 24 & 31 Open 10am to 2pm. Closed Dec. 25& 26