Easter at the Cannery!
- Presented By: Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- Dates: April 14, 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- Address: 12138 Fourth Avenue, Richmond, BC V7E 3J1
- Phone: 604.664.9009
- Price: $4.90 Kids (up to 16 years); $3.90 Adults (17+)
Join us on April 14, 15 & 16 for “Easter at the Cannery!” a fun-filled weekend with games, crafts, activities and of course, the annual Easter Salmon (!) scavenger hunt, all inside the historic Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site. Throughout the day from 10am to 5pm, we'll have activities suitable for kids ages 2 to 12 years old, with an Easter Salmon "Egg" hunt starting every 30 minutes, beginning at 10:30 and the last hunt at 4:30. All Easter hunt participants will receive an Easter treat for their efforts!