Kwantlen St. Farmers Market
- Dates: May 9, 2017 - October 31, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday
- Time: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Location: Kwantlen St. Market - Kwantlen Student Associaton
- Address: Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Parking Lot, 8771 Lansdowne Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 3X7
The Kwantlen St. Farmers Market launched in 2016 as Richmond’s first weekly farmers market. The market offers a rotating selection of food trucks and carts, vendors with local produce, fresh Okanagan fruit, locally brewed beer and BC wines, SPCA certified chicken and eggs, freshly baked French breads and pastries, and natural soap and body care products. The Kwantlen St. Farmers Market has everything shoppers need. The market features products grown and crafted by local farmers and artisans, highlighting KPU’s own Sustainable Agriculture students.