POSTPONED: The Label Unwrapped: The History of Canned Salmon Labels
- Dates: May 4, 2019 - April 30, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- Address: 12138 Fourth Avenue, Richmond, BC V7E 3J1
- Phone: 6046649006
- Price: $11.70 Adults, $10.05 Seniors, Youth 17 and under are Free
EVENT CURRENTLY ON-HOLD DUE TO CONCERNS OVER THE SPREAD OF COVID-19.
The Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site presents a two-year feature exhibit, The Label Unwrapped: A History of Canned Salmon Labels. This colourful, interactive exhibit explores the art, design, function and history behind the labels which once donned the millions of salmon cans produced on Canada's west coast.