POSTPONED: Whale Watching with Steveston Seabreeze Adventures
- Dates: April 1, 2020 - October 31, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 12:00 PM
- Location: Steveston Seabreeze Adventures
- Address: 12551 No. 1 Rd., Richmond, BC V7E 1T2
- Phone: 604-272-7200
- Price: Adult $145; Student or Senior $125; Child (3-12yrs) $85.00; Open style Zodiac $150
START OF SEASON POSTPONED.
Departing from historic Steveston Village, relax on your whale watching trip as we transport you through the Fraser River, Strait of Georgia and Gulf Islands. Step into the ocean world of orcas, or perhaps see humpbacks, minke whales, grey whales, porpoises, seals or sea lions, eagles, and a variety of seabirds. Minimum of 3 to 5 hour whale watching trips.
- April 1st to June 14th - departing at 12:00pm daily
- June 15th to Sept 7th - departing at 9:30am & 12:30pm daily
- Sept 8th to Oct 31st - departing at 11:00am daily