Richmond Maritime Festival
- Dates: August 12, 2017 - August 13, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: Sat 11-8 / Sun 11-5
- Location: Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site
- Address: 5180 Westwater Dr, Richmond , BC V7E 6P3
Celebrate Richmond's historical connection with the sea. Over two days, land lubbers and sea-goers of all ages will enjoy activities that delight one and all. Discover local lore, visit beautiful wooden boats, create works of art, bring your picnic blanket and enjoy the tasty treats. Take in music, painters, wood carvers, potters, stilt performers, puppets, story tellers and much more!