Richmond Maritime Festival
- Dates: July 27, 2019 - July 28, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Location: Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site
- Address: 5180 Westwater Drive, Richmond, BC V7E 6P3
- Price: Free
Celebrate Richmond’s historical connection with the sea at the 16th Annual Richmond Maritime Festival, a free family event. Seafarers and landlubbers alike are welcome to celebrate Steveston’s waterfront heritage over two days. All ages will enjoy activities, discover local lore, visit beautiful wooden boats, create works of art, bring your picnic blanket and enjoy the tasty treats. Take in music, painters, potters, roving performers, puppets, story tellers and much more!