Spring Break at the Cannery
- Presented By: Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- Dates: March 19, 2018 - March 29, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- Address: 12138 Fourth Avenue, Richmond, BC V7E 3J1
- Phone: 604.664.9009
- Price: Adults: $7.80 Kids 17 years and younger: Free
Visit the Cannery during Spring Break for some indoor fishy-fun for the whole family! Enjoy special Spring Break programming, and the museum’s interactive exhibits about Canada’s west coast fishing history. Don’t miss the historic canning line in action as we rev up the equipment during our machine demos at 11am, 1pm & 3pm on Weekdays.
Drop-in for daily themed programs from 12 to 3pm (see website for details) -- kids are free but must be accompanied by an adult.