Spring Break at the Steveston Tram
- Dates: March 17, 2018 - April 2, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Steveston Interurban Tram
- Address: 4011 Moncton Street, Richmond, BC V7E 3A8
- Price: Free
For 55 years, iconic interurban tram cars transported people throughout the Lower Mainland, from Steveston to the Fraser Valley. One of these tram cars, the 106-year old Interurban 1220, is now housed in a beautiful light-filled building on the corner on No.1 Road and Moncton Street. Visitors of all ages are invited to participate in ongoing site tours with knowledgeable staff. Get hands on with our new mobile discovery corner and make sure you pick up a special spring break Steveston History Hunters scavenger hunt that will also have you exploring the Steveston Museum & Visitor Centre.