Spring Break Mystery in the Museum
- Dates: March 18, 2019 - March 29, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- Address: 12138 Fourth Avenue, Richmond, BC V7E 3J1
- Phone: 604.664.9009
- Price: Adults $11.70, Seniors (65+) $10.05, Youth (17 and under) Free
Visit the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site in Steveston Village over Spring Break, from March 18 to 29 for a drop-in “Mystery in the Museum” self-guided exploration activity. Enjoy interactive exhibits about Canada’s west coast fishing history all day in the museum, open 10am to 5pm.
For the little ones - our Cannery Kids’ Corner offers fun, fishing related toys, games and a dress-up area!
ADMISSION IS FREE* for all Youth 17 years and under at all Parks Canada sites.
*Must be accompanied by an adult.