Steveston Alive! Walking Tour Vignettes
- Dates: June 2, 2018 - July 28, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Time: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Location: The Steveston Museum
- Address: 3811 Moncton Street, Richmond, BC V7E 3A0
- Price: Adults $10; Children 12 $ under free when accompanied by a paying adult (max 2/adult)
Steveston Alive! Walking Tour Vignettes is a unique tour that offers visitors an engaging taste of history while allowing local student actors to showcase their acting skills performing five short plays about living and working in Steveston in the year 1917. Leaving from the Steveston Museum, a costumed guide leads you through the streets of historic Steveston to view each performance. Tours offered Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. in June and July. Walks are 60 minutes long and covers just over one kilometre in length. Tickets available online only.