The Haunted Sea - Halloween at the Cannery
- Dates: October 2, 2021 - October 31, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- Address: 12138 Fourth Avenue, Richmond, BC V7E 3J1
- Phone: 604.664.9009
- Price: Adults $11.90, Seniors $10.20, Youth under 17 Free
The historic cannery in Steveston celebrates Halloween with a month-long installation of The Haunted Sea. Encounter what lurks below the waves and is haunting our oceans and sea life. Explore the many layers of the ocean in the magically transformed Herring Reduction Plant, and discover colourful undersea decor created from upcycled materials kept from haunting the real ocean depths.
Drop-in any time to explore at your leisure. Not-so-scary event, suitable for younger kids – costumes are encouraged on Halloween weekend.