The Royal BC Museum presents Egypt: The Time of Pharaohs
- Dates: May 18, 2018 - December 31, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Royal BC Museum
- Address: 675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC V8W 9W2
- Price: Regular Admission Rates Apply
Experience a time when civilization grew along the Nile, pyramids dotted the skyline and people believed gods walked among us.With more than 300 original artifacts,some 4,500 years old,this exhibition covers all aspects of ancient Egyptian life.Be among the first in North America to see this staggering exhibition’s priceless ancient artifacts,such as the coffin of Nakht, an exceptional bust of Hatshepsut and an ornate gold and garnet necklace from the Ptolemaic period. Sunday – Thursday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Friday and Saturday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm. *Closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day.