Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at Lipont Place
- Dates: June 23, 2018 - January 11, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Location: Yikon Art Space Co Ltd
- Address: 4211 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC V6X 2C3
- Phone: (604) 669-2288 ext. 230
- Price: Ticket prices are $17.95 for adults, $15.95 for seniors and $13.95 for students. Children under the age of 5 are free. Group pricing available.
The exhibition has been designed with a focus on the legendary RMS Titanic's compelling human stories as best told through authentic artifacts recovered from the wreck site of Titanic and extensive room re-creations. Upon entering Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, visitors will be drawn back in time to April 1912, when the Ship embarked on its maiden voyage. Guests will receive a replica boarding pass, assume the role of a passenger, and follow a chronological journey through life on Titanic. Hours 10:00am to 6:00pm daily, last entry at 5:30pm.