Whale Watching with Vancouver Whale Watch
- Dates: April 1, 2020 - October 31, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Location: Vancouver Whale Watch
- Address: 210-12240 2nd Avenue, Richmond, BC V7E 3L8
- Phone: 604-274-9565
- Price: Adults $145.00; Students & Seniors $125; Children (4-12) $85.00 Infants (0-3) Free. Lightship I & Strider I (open air) $150.00 GST & $2.00 Conservation Fee added to all rates.
Currently for September we are operating tours Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays departing at 12:00pm. For October we will run Saturdays & Sundays departing at 12:00pm. Schedule subject to change; please check our website for full details.
Join professional wildlife guides for a 3 - 5 hours whale watching tour starting in picturesque Steveston Village and travel through the spectacular Gulf and San Juan Islands. Our whale watching tour focuses on killer whales, the majestic humpback whales and other marine wildlife such as porpoises, sea lions, seals, and bald eagles.