- Dates: October 19, 2019 - October 20, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Location: Richmond Nature Park
- Address: 11851 Westminster Hwy., Richmond, BC V6X 1B4
- Phone: 604.238.6188
- Price: $4 Pre-sale tickets$6 regular admission
Follow a trail of candlelit pumpkins to discover what goes bump in the night. Meet the creatures of the night that make Halloween fun and thrilling! Kick up your heels; dance to The Monster Mash, Thriller and more! An adult must accompany children.
Park at Cambie Community Centre or Minoru Plaza and ride on the Pumpkin Express to the Nature Park. No parking on-site except for disability access holders.
Deadline for advanced registration: 11:00pm, Oct 17, 2019. For advance tickets register online at www.richmond.com/register or call the Nature House at 604-238-6188