Wooden Boat Rendezvous
- Presented By: Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site
- Dates: August 4, 2018 - August 5, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Location: Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site
- Address: 5180 Westwater Drive, Richmond, BC V7E 6P3
- Phone: 604.238.8050
- Price: FREE
Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site is hosting the Ex – Forest Service Vessel Squadron Rendezvous on August 4th and 5th (Saturday and Sunday) from 12:00- 4:00pm. Visitors can walk Britannia’s docks and learn about the historic vessels' contributions to BC’s coastal communities and the environment.
On August 18th and 19th (Saturday and Sunday) Coastal Mission Boat Rendezvous will also take place from 12:00- 4:00pm, here we are inviting guests to explore the Mission Boats that served the coastal residents of BC and learn about the pastoral, medical and social services they provided.