Build Back Tourism Neighbourhood Challenge
As an active member of Metro Vancouver’s visitor economy, and a participant in the Build Back Tourism program, this is your
opportunity to support your tourism community and to help build it back this summer. From May 1 to September 30, go out and become reacquainted with your favourite attractions, hotels and restaurants in Metro Vancouver.
Neighbourhood Challenge Instructions
The Steveston Merchants Association welcomes you to Steveston Village in Richmond, B.C. This historic fishing village in Richmond's sunny southwest corner is one of the city's popular destinations. Here you'll find boutique shops, international cuisine, live seafood, and two National Historic Sites. We invite you to explore Steveston Village while completing the neighourhood challenge!
To receive three stamps, complete at least two of the following challenges:
Take a Photo Of Your Favourite Place
Take a picture of your favourite place in Steveston and post it on your social account. Please include the hashtag #ExploreSteveston or tag @VisitRichmondBC (Instagram or Facebook) for a chance to be featured.
If you do not have a social media account, simply show your photo to the attendant at the stamp location.
Find the answers to all three questions (there are clues to guide you to the correct answer):
1. Head to Fisherman's Wharf and take a look around to find the answer to this question. This place serves up seafood towers and is Blue, what's the name of the restaurant?
2. What is written on the side of the brick building on Moncton street? Clue: The shop in this building is just "fab"!
3. What number is on the front of the Steveston Tram Car?
After you complete at least two of the challenges above, please head over to one of two stamping locations to present your answers to an attendant.
The stamping locations are as follows:
- Steveston Hotel at 12111 Third Ave (across from the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site)
- Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site at 12138 Fourth Ave
- Splash Toy Shop at #140 - 3580 Moncton St
Discover the Best of Steveston Village
This neighbourhood challenge is brought to you by Tourism Richmond in partnership with: