Tourism Richmond Stakeholder Application
Becoming a Stakeholder of Tourism Richmond is free and offers many benefits. It’s an opportunity to increase business, heighten the prestige of your organization, participate in Stakeholder events and workshops, be showcased at trade shows, gain awareness amongst other tourism organizations, and much more.
FREE Enrolment includes:
VisitRichmondBC.com website exposure:
- An online listing, complete with images, social and web links
- Ability to post events listings
- Ability to post special offers and coupons
Plus, you’ll have exclusive access to:
- TRIP (Tourism Richmond Information Portal) Industry Extranet where you can manage your listing, events, offers and gain access to Industry news
- Cooperative Marketing Investment Programs
- Educational workshops (fees may apply)
- Paid marketing opportunities
How do I become a stakeholder?
To become a stakeholder, you must meet certain criteria, which includes:
- Being a Richmond based business or organization
- Being a tourism business or organization, this includes restaurants, attractions, museums, tours, licensed accommodation, and more
- Being visitor ready
If you have any questions regarding criteria, please contact Ceri Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the application form below and a team member from Tourism Richmond will then contact you to confirm your application has been accepted.