COVID-19 Updates & Resources, Richmond BC
Tourism Richmond is committed to the safety of our visitors, community, and stakeholders, and to providing factual, up-to-date information during this unprecedented time in our industry.
Right now, Richmond is ready to welcome visitors from across Canada and we look forward to welcoming International visitors soon. For more details on the current provincial health orders and how it might affect your business, please visit here.
INFORMATION FOR VISITORS
Destination BC has put together a comprehensive COVID-19 update for travellers, so that they can easily access the resources and information needed to make informed travel decisions. Click here for details.
CITY OF RICHMOND UPDATES
The City of Richmond has opened most of their facilities but some still do remain closed. Click here for details.
The Province has reopened and welcoming visitors from the rest of Canada.
Read the latest news releases from the Provincial Government regarding COVID-19.
The Government of BC has resources on Non-Health Information & Services, Provincial COVID-19 News, COVID-19 Prevention, and Employee and Employer information here.
GOVERNMENT OF CANADA UPDATES
The Government of Canada has resources on COVID-19 updates, travel advice, Canada's response, and more here.
TOURISM RICHMOND RESOURCES
Tourism Richmond has developed some online resources to help restaurants and food establishments connect with their customers.
Please find of list of useful COVID-19 resources below:
TOURISM INDUSTRY RESOURCES
- Destination British Columbia – Coronavirus Update
Information on Destination BC's response, government support, resources for tourism businesses, and FAQs.
- Tourism Industry Association of BC - COVID-19 Updates
Information on the latest developments, responses, advisories, and resources for tourism businesses.
- go2HR - COVID-19 Resources
Resources to help BC's tourism employers through this challenging time.
- Destination Canada - Updates on the COVID-19 Situation
Information on sales and marketing efforts, what's next, and industry support.
- Tourism Industry Association of Canada - Coronavirus Situation
Information and updates from official sources.
- Tourism HR Canada - Coronavirus Resource Hub
Information on helping the Tourism Workforce prepare and react.
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce - COVID-19 Preparedness
Information on pandemic preparedness for business, access to a crisis communications plan template, and more.
- Richmond Economic Development Office - COVID-19 Business Resources
General business resources and information on financing, employee support, upcoming webinars, and more.
- Hotel Association of Canada - COVID-19 Information for Hoteliers
Guidance for employers and FAQs on taking care of employees and guests.
- Restaurants Canada - COVID-19 Resources for Foodservice Operators
Information on Restaurant Canada updates, communicating expectations in the workplace, access to a crisis preparedness and business continuity guide, and more.
- Innovation Canada - Help for businesses affected by COVID-19
Information on funding, tax credits, wage subsidies, partnering and collaboration, and more.
- Canadian Payroll Association - Payroll and COVID-19
Information on payroll and a downloadable Q&A document related to COVID-19.
- Small Business BC - Digital Meetups
Weekday meetups that focus on pressing issues regarding COVID-19.
- Vancouver Coastal Health – Coronavirus Update
What you need to know about COVID-19, situation updates, and FAQs and videos.
- BC Centre for Disease Control - Coronavirus Update
Information on COVID-19, testing and isolation, case counts, common questions, and more.
- Vancouver International Airport: Screening Measures
Information on screening measures at YVR.
- Parks Canada - COVID-19 Info
Information on the current situation and safety at Parks Canada locations.