Tourism Richmond's Information Portal
TRIP is a protected online tool exclusively for Tourism Richmond stakeholders. Some will know this as an extranet.
TRIP allows you to easily view, edit and add account information, and once the changes are approved, the information is pushed to the VisitRichmondBC.com website. You are able to:
- Revise your website listing
- Ensure your social media handles are included in your listing
- Add images, logos, videos
- Update amenities that will make your business stand out
- Add special offers and coupons
- Add an event to appear on both our Events in Richmond webpage and your listing page
The Partner Bulletin section is your one stop shop for Tourism Richmond opportunities, links to research, step by step training documentation on TRIP, and much more.
All service requests and meeting sales RFPs that have been sent to your business will appear on TRIP, with a quick and easy way for you to respond.
The Post Board is a user forum where local businesses can connect with each other; the conversation can start publicly, and with a click of the email symbol, you can connect privately.
TRIP also includes a Benefits Summary which will provide all the numbers: website listing views and clicks, views of offers, and press mentions, just to name a few.