Tourism Richmond offers a variety of workshops throughout the year. Check this page regularly for updates.
Live the Brand Workshop
Understanding Tourism Richmond’s new brand
As we launch the Tourism Richmond brand to consumers, you might be wondering how your business and customers fit into this. More importantly, you might be wondering how you can gain new customers through the new destination brand.
That’s why we’ve designed a new workshop called Living the Brand. The Living the Brand Workshop is designed to help you use the Tourism Richmond brand to reach your own marketing goals. We will share with you the rationale and meaning behind the brand and work together on some exercises to put the brand into action. You will leave the workshop with a better understanding of the brand and its usefulness.
We’ll cover the following topics during the workshop:
- Take a brief look at the best practices in destination marketing
- Identify who is your best customer
- Look at how you can use the new brand to help your business/organization
- How you can calibrate your brand attributes
- How you can align your business/organization to Pacific. Authentic.
- Review the Tourism Richmond brand tool kit
Limited spaces available, please RSVP by filling out the form below.
Date: March 15
Time: 1:30pm to 5pm
Venue: Sheraton Vancouver Airport – Britannia C