Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing: Grouse Mountain + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Get outside, breathe in the fresh pacific air, and immerse yourself in the natural wonders surrounding Vancouver with a visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge, the Capilano Salmon Hatchery and Grouse Mountain.
HIGHLIGHTS + INCLUSIONS:
- Lions Gate Bridge: Historic link between downtown Vancouver and the North Shore
- Grouse Mountain Admission: Skyride to the peak of Grouse Mountain offering up breathtaking views, Theatre in the Sky, Seasonal shows and Wildlife Refuge.
- Capilano River Hatchery: An interpretive Centre where you can learn about the salmon life cycle. At certain times of year, view several species of salmon in the hatchery.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Admission: A captivating walk above an old growth forest and the Capilano River.
CHARTER DATES & START TIMES:
- Daily CARHA Charters - March 30 to April 3, 2020
- Pick up from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel: 08:45
- Tour start time: 09:00
- Duration of tour – Approx. 6.5 hours
PRICING (INCLUDING TAX):
$184 Per Adults
$92 Per Child (3 - 12yrs)
Good for Couples:
Good for Kids:
Good for Groups:
Purchase Tickets Onsite:
Purchase Tickets Online: