Richmond Curling Club

Details

In May 1958 four men (Jack Morrison, Ken Ball, Bill Smith, and Cliff Cunningham) got together and laid the foundation for one of the most successful and friendly curling clubs in existence. The first organizational General meeting was held on October 8, 1958 and a Board of Directors was elected to get things rolling. Just one week later they met and decided to purchase 3.4 acres of land on Cambie Road for $20,000.

Amenities
Accessibility
  • Vehicle Parking:
  • Bike Parking:
  • Wheelchair Accessible:
Demographics
  • Good for Couples:
  • Family Friendly:
  • Good for Kids:
  • Good for Groups:
Payment Accepted
  • Credit Card:
  • Debit Card:
Features
  • Free WIFI in Public Areas:
  • Gift Store:
Duration
  • 2 hours:
Language
  • Language:
    • English
Features
  • Food Service Available:
  • Gift Shop:
  • Restaurant:
  • Washrooms: