Pacific. Authentic. Locals
Richmond locals know Richmond best. You can recommend your favourite restaurants and shops to friends and family off the top of your head. You know the best spot for that perfect sunset photo at Garry Point Park. And maybe you even know where the oldest bubble tea shop is in the city is, too.
Tourism Richmond’s Pacific. Authentic. Locals program helps you show off Richmond to the millions of visitors who come to our city every year. It’s not just any other ambassador program—it’s an experience. Learn why people choose Richmond as their primary destination for their vacation, and win prizes along the way.
Pass a knowledge test and receive your Richmond ambassador certificate! And if you pass both tests, and you’ll be entered into a draw to the ultimate Richmond ambassador prize. The prize package includes:
- 1x Pacific. Authentic.Richmond BC Swag Bag
- 2x adult tickets on for a whale watching tour with Vancouver Whale Watch
- 2x admissions into the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- $50 Gift Card for McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport
The knowledge tests will be available until, and including, August 31, 2020. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entrants on September 1, 2020. Only one entry per person.
For contest terms and conditions, please click here.
Here are some resources to help you prepare for the knowledge tests:
- Value of Tourism Page
- Destination British Columbia - Power of Tourism
- City of Richmond Economic Development
- City of Richmond Annual Reports
Pacific. Authentic. Discovery Passport
Discover all the great things to do in Richmond! Receive discounts and special offers as you explore, plus the chance to win the ultimate Richmond staycation and other prizes valued at over $1,000.