Check out our new incentive offer.
Richmond Event Incentive
Tourism Richmond, in conjunction with our 20+ hotel partners, is launching a new incentive for meeting planners who choose Richmond, BC for their meetings or conferences.
Earn $10 per room per night—up to a maximum of $10,000—to put towards your event costs when you book eligible meetings in Richmond, BC.
How it works:
1. Complete the form below.
2. Tourism Richmond will review your event application and follow up with you.
3. If eligible,Tourism Richmond will send your organization $10 per room, per night—up to a maximum of $10,000.
- There are no blackout dates to worry about!
- The event must not have previously occurred in Richmond within the last 18 months.
- The event must occur after January 1, 2020.
- Minimum of 10 rooms on peak night.
- Richmond must be the event location; you must have a signed contract between your organization and a Richmond hotel.
- Travel trade groups, sport hosting events, tournaments, and sport competitions do not qualify.
- Tourism Richmond requires a post-event report defining the actual number of hotel rooms associated with the event.
- Eligibility is determined at the sole discretion of Tourism Richmond; eligibility criteria may be amended by Tourism Richmond.
Tourism Richmond is CASL compliant. If you no longer wish to be contacted by us through electronic messages, contact us by email: email@example.com, phone: 604.821.5474, or mail at: 205 South Tower, 2811 Cooney Road, Richmond, BC V6X 3M1.