In May 1958 four men (Jack Morrison, Ken Ball, Bill Smith, and Cliff Cunningham) got together and laid the foundation for one of the most successful and friendly curling clubs in existence. The first organizational General meeting was held on October 8, 1958 and a Board of Directors was elected to get things rolling. Just one week later they met and decided to purchase 3.4 acres of land on Cambie Road for $20,000.


  • Wheel Chair Accessible
  • Free public wifi
  • Family Friendly
  • Parking Available