Spot the Spot Prawn
Answer clues to spot the Demetrius the spot prawn, and his spot prawn friends, located all over Steveston Village!
We invite you to participate in the Spot the Spot Prawn activity while you’re in the village celebrating the Steveston Spot Prawn and Seafood Celebration! Celebrate this coastal culture with various events and activities, including fresh seafood brought into Fisherman’s Wharf daily, demonstrations from professional chefs and locally caught seafood (by Steveston Fishers) featured on participating restaurant menus throughout Richmond.
This activity will take place from May 21 – June 6
How to play:
- Pick up the Spot Prawn Bingo Form located at the Steveston Tram.
- Look for the hidden spot prawn pictures located all over Steveston Village.
- Spot Prawns will be hidden/located on windows or entrances of 6 different locations.
- Read the clues to help you out.
- There will be a specific number of spot prawns at each location, count them and fill the correct number in on the form. After visiting every location, count the total number of spot prawns you find.
- Please leave the pictures on the windows/entrances, do not take them with you.
- Once you are done, slip the form into the ballot box, located at the Steveston Tram by June 6.
What to look for:
- Address: 4011 Moncton St, Richmond, BC V7E 3A8
- Operating hours: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Closed Mondays)
Prizes will be rewarded to:
- Participants who count the correct number of spot prawns
- It will be a prize draw to win one of two $100 prizes!
- Winners will be announced on June 10
Spot Prawn Bingo Form
Print the bingo form here to get started, or pick one up at the Steveston Tram. Please add your first and last name to the sheet, as well as your email address and phone number so that we can contact you if you win.