Richmond, BC Visitor Centre
Our Visitor Centre is open year-round, 7 days a week! Stop by for up-to-date information, maps, hotel reservations and more.We would love to see you and can help with any of your needs or questions.
Visitor Centre (Steveston)
September - June: Monday - Saturday 9:30am - 5:00pm; Sundays noon - 4:00pm
July - August: Monday - Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm; Sundays 10:00am - 6:00pm
Holiday hours and closures will be updated here and will also be posted on Twitter.
Seasonal Visitor Kiosk
Not far from the Visitor Centre is a small kiosk located on Bayview Street (between No.1 Road and First Avenue), where we can also help answer any of your questions.
CLOSED for the season.
Our trained Visitor Information Counsellors can assist you with the following services:
- Accommodation referrals and bookings
- Richmond Visitor's Guide requests
- Transportation bookings
- Tour bookings
- Prepaid attraction tickets (to select attractions)
- Suggestions for what to see and do while in the area
- Shopping information
- Dining recommendations
- Once Upon a Time sites to see
The Visitor Centre has:
- BC Road Map & Park Guides
- Greater Vancouver Area detailed road maps
- Once Upon a Time licensed merchandise and walking maps
- Locally & BC made souvenirs