Richmond, BC Visitor Centre
Our Visitor Centre is open year-round, 7 days a week! Stop by for up-to-date information, maps, hotel reservations and more (the building is also home to the Steveston Museum). We would love to see you and can help with any of your needs or questions.
Visitor Centre (Steveston)
September - June: Monday - Saturday 9:30am - 5:00pm; Sundays noon - 4:00pm
July 2 - August 31: Monday - Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm; Sundays 10:00am - 6:00pm
Holiday hours and closures will be updated here and will also be posted on Twitter.
July 1 (Canada Day): 9:30am - 5:00pm
Seasonal Visitor Kiosk
Not far from the Visitor Centre is a small kiosk located on Bayview Street (between No.1 Road and First Avenue), where we can also help answer any of your questions.
June - August: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 11:00am - 4:00pm, weather permitting
Our trained Visitor Information Counsellors can assist you with the following services:
- Accommodation referrals and bookings
- Richmond Visitor's Guide requests
- Transportation bookings
- Tour bookings
- Prepaid attraction tickets (to select attractions)
- Suggestions for what to see and do while in the area
- Shopping information
- Dining recommendations
- Once Upon a Time sites to see
The Visitor Centre has:
- BC Road Map & Park Guides
- Greater Vancouver Area detailed road maps
- Once Upon a Time licensed merchandise and walking maps
- Locally & BC made souvenirs
While you're there:
The Tourism Richmond Visitor Centre & Steveston Museum are located in a heritage building that was built in 1905 as Steveston’s first bank. Explore the Steveston Museum’s exhibits and continue on into the Japanese Fishermen’s Benevolent Society building to learn about the history of the local Japanese-Canadian community.