Richmond, BC Visitor Centre
Need help planning your trip to Richmond? Drop us an email, give us a call, or reach out to us on social media.
We can assist you with the following services:
- Richmond Visitor Guide requests
- Suggestions for what to see and do while in the area
- Shopping information
- Dining recommendations
- Once Upon a Time sites to see
Tips for Travelling in Richmond
- Take extra time to research and plan your trip in advance—many businesses have adopted new protocols and made changes to their schedules and policies to ensure your safety.
- Consider travelling in a smaller group this summer to make it easier for you to practice physical distancing in public.
- Pack your own essentials such as hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks. While some businesses and destinations may supply these for visitors, it’s not a guarantee.
- Support local businesses—they're eager to welcome you back this summer and your support is more crucial than ever.
- Be calm, be patient, and be kind.
Seasonal Visitor Kiosk (Steveston) - Closed
The seasonal Visitor Centre is a small kiosk located on Bayview Street (between No.1 Road and First Avenue), where we can also help answer any of your questions.
The Tourism Richmond Visitor Kiosk is closed for the season.
Visitor Centre (Steveston) - Closed
The Visitor Centre located at 3811 Moncton Street at the Steveston Museum & Post Office in Steveston is now permanently closed. To speak to a team member please phone, email or connect on social media.