Richmond, BC Visitor Centre
The Tourism Richmond Visitor Centre and the Steveston Museum are temporarily closed. You can still get in contact with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by connecting with us on social media.
Visitor Centre (Steveston)
The Tourism Richmond Visitor Centre is temporarily closed.
Seasonal Visitor Kiosk
Not far from the Visitor Centre is a small kiosk located on Bayview Street (between No.1 Road and First Avenue), where we can also help answer any of your questions.
Closed for the season.
Our trained Visitor Information Counsellors can assist you with the following services:
- Accommodation referrals and bookings
- Richmond Visitor Guide requests
- Transportation bookings
- Tour bookings
- Prepaid attraction tickets (to select attractions)
- Suggestions for what to see and do while in the area
- Shopping information
- Dining recommendations
- Once Upon a Time sites to see
The Visitor Centre has:
- BC Road Map & Park Guides
- Greater Vancouver Area detailed road maps
- Once Upon a Time licensed merchandise and walking maps
- Local & BC made souvenirs
- Free WiFi
- Public Washrooms
- Budding Birder Backpacks (available to use for free; refundable deposit required)
While you're there:
The Tourism Richmond Visitor Centre & Steveston Museum are located in a heritage building that was built in 1905 as Steveston’s first bank. Explore the Steveston Museum’s exhibits and continue on into the Japanese Fishermen’s Benevolent Society building to learn about the history of the local Japanese-Canadian community.