Richmond, BC Visitor Centre
Need help planning your trip to Richmond? Drop us an email, give us a call, or reach out to us on social media.
We can assist you with the following services:
- Richmond Visitor Guide requests
- Suggestions for what to see and do while in the area
- Shopping information
- Dining recommendations
- Once Upon a Time sites to see
Tips for Travelling in Richmond
- Take extra time to research and plan your trip in advance—many businesses have adopted new protocols and made changes to their schedules and policies to ensure your safety.
- Consider travelling in a smaller group this summer to make it easier for you to practice physical distancing in public.
- Pack your own essentials such as hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks. While some businesses and destinations may supply these for visitors, it’s not a guarantee.
- Support local businesses—they're eager to welcome you back this summer and your support is more crucial than ever.
- Be calm, be patient, and be kind.
Seasonal Visitor Kiosk (Steveston) - Open until September 6, 2021
The seasonal Visitor Centre is a small kiosk located on Bayview Street (between No.1 Road and First Avenue), where we can also help answer any of your questions.
The Tourism Richmond Visitor Kiosk is open 7 days a week from 9:30am to 5:30pm until September 6, 2021.
VISITOR CENTRE (STEVESTON) - CLOSED
The Visitor Centre located at 3811 Moncton Street at the Steveston Museum & Post Office in Steveston is now permanently closed. To speak to a team member please phone, email or connect on social media.