Richmond, BC Visitor Centre
Need help planning your trip to Richmond? Stop by our kiosk, drop us an email, or reach out to us on social media.
Seasonal Visitor Kiosk (Steveston) - Open
The seasonal Visitor Centre is a small kiosk located on Bayview Street (between No.1 Road and First Avenue), where we can also help answer any of your questions. Please click here to view our COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan.
Hours - June 27 to September 7
Thursdays & Fridays: 11:00am to 4:00pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 10:00am to 5:30pm
Statutory Holidays: 10:00am to 5:30pm
You can also get in touch with us by phone, email, or by connecting with us on social media:
We can assist you with the following services:
- Richmond Visitor Guide requests
- Suggestions for what to see and do while in the area
- Shopping information
- Dining recommendations
- Once Upon a Time sites to see
Tips for Travelling in Richmond
- Take extra time to research and plan your trip in advance—many businesses have adopted new protocols and made changes to their schedules and policies to ensure your safety.
- Consider travelling in a smaller group this summer to make it easier for you to practice physical distancing in public.
- Pack your own essentials such as hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks. While some businesses and destinations may supply these for visitors, it’s not a guarantee.
- Support local businesses—they're eager to welcome you back this summer and your support is more crucial than ever.
- Be calm, be patient, and be kind.
Visitor Centre (Steveston) - Closed
3811 Moncton Street
Richmond, BC V7E 3A7
The Tourism Richmond Visitor Centre is closed.