Travel Trade in Richmond, BC
Richmond is where culture and character converge.
Richmond is a destination that constantly redefines itself, open to discovery, and calling out to be explored. From the rush of whale watching in open water to our endlessly fascinating National Historic Sites, Richmond encourages visitors to leave their comfort zone and experience something new. Our travel trade team can’t wait to help you plan the perfect trip.
Richmond is affordable and accommodating, with over 20 major hotel brands to choose from. Our booming culinary scene boasts over 800 authentic restaurants with cuisine from around the world, and our shopping centres, night market, and local artisans will amaze you with what they have in-store.
We’re home to the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) and situated less than 30 minutes from both downtown Vancouver, BC and the USA/Canada border, making Richmond a convenient location for student and youth groups, FIT, seniors, cruise passengers, and incentive group travel.
Our Travel Trade team will offer support in all aspects of tour planning, including:
- Complete familiarization and trip coordination
- A library of downloadable photos and videos
- Assistance with themed event planning
- Pre- and post-itinerary activities
- Group dining options and assistance
- Promotional and collateral materials, including maps and visitor guides