Last year we launched the Steveston Spot Prawn and Seafood Celebration and Dine About in partnership with the Steveston Harbour Authority. The event was a success, and we are pleased to announce we will be bringing it back this year!
We invite your restaurant to be part of the Dine About restaurant promotion. There are no fees to participate.
The Dine About restaurant promotion will run for three weeks, on the following dates:
June 1 to June 18
To be eligible for participation, restaurants must:
- Purchase their seafood from the list of suppliers to support Steveston fishers (supplier contact details can be found here):
- Prawns on the Spot
- Black Heart
- Steveston Spot Prawn and Seafood
- Cold Fish
- Organic Ocean
- Serve a dish featuring any local seafood (it is not mandatory to include spot prawns) purchased from the suppliers.
- Participating restaurants may opt to have more than one dish. However, please note, only one dish will be featured on our website. Dish must be an appetizer or a main.
- Serve this dish from June 1 to June 18, 2023.
- Complete application form below to be part of the event.
- Support marketing efforts through your own marketing channels (signage, social media, website, etc.)
Tourism Richmond will be promoting the Spot Prawn and Seafood Celebration in Richmond, Metro Vancouver and beyond. Our goal is for locals and visitors to sample our fresh local seafood, learn about our local fishing industry and explore our village and city!
HOW TO APPLY?
There is no cost in applying for this event. To participate, fill out the online application form below by April 4, 2023.
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more, please contact Ceri Chong or Gareth Roberts.
Important Note: When you click submit you should be redirected to a ‘thank you for your submission’ page, you will also receive an email confirming your application. If you do not get redirected or receive an email within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org