Tourism Richmond, in collaboration with our 20+ hotel partners, is offering a new incentive program for meeting planners who choose Richmond, BC for their next business event.
Significant funding is available for both pre-event activities, such as site visits, and for event costs when you book eligible meetings in Richmond, BC.
Total funding is determined based on a number of factors including:
- Group size and total number of room nights.
- Time of year.
- Industry sector.
- Event sustainability plan.
How it Works:
1. Complete the application form below.
2. Tourism Richmond will review your application and follow up with you.
3. If eligible, Tourism Richmond will connect with your organization with funding details and next steps.
- There are no blackout dates to worry about!
- Minimum of 10 rooms on peak night.
- For event funding, Richmond must be the event location; you must have a signed contract between your organization and a Richmond hotel.
- Travel trade groups, sport hosting events, tournaments, and sport competitions do not qualify.
- Tourism Richmond requires a post-event report defining the actual number of hotel rooms associated with the event (Tourism Richmond to provide).
- Eligibility and funding is determined at the sole discretion of Tourism Richmond and eligibility criteria may be amended by Tourism Richmond. Funding is limited and may end at any time.
- For questions or more information, contact Justine Reimer at firstname.lastname@example.org.